Update Pkl: 01:20:43 am | Tgl: Selasa 29 September 2020 Jakarta, DKI Jakarta | Rp 3.000.000 | full-time
Tanggal14 November 1995 dilakukan Penawaran pada saham Telkom. Sejak itu saham Telkom tercatat dan diperdagangkan di Bursa Efek Jakarta dan Bursa Efek Surabaya (keduanya sekarang bernama Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI/IDX), Bursa Efek New York (NYSE) (Diperdagangkan pada tanggal 14 Juli 2003) dan Bursa Efek London (LSE). Saham Telkom juga diperdagangkan tanpa pencatatan di Bursa Saham Tokyo (TSE). Jumlah saham yang dilepas saat itu adalah 933 juta lembar saham. Sejak 16 Mei 2014, saham Telkom tidak lagi diperdagangkan di Bursa Efek Tokyo (TSE) dan pada 5 Juni 2014 di Bursa Efek London (LSE). Pada Tahun 1999 ditetapkan Undang-undang Nomor 36 Tahun 1999 tentang Telekomunikasi. Sejak tahun 1989, Pemerintah Indonesia melakukan deregulasi di sektor telekomunikasi dengan membuka kompetisi pasar bebas. Dengan demikian, Telkom tidak lagi memonopoli telekomunikasi Indonesia.
Telkom membeli 35% saham Telkomsel dari Indosat tahun 2001 yang merupakan bagian dari implementasi restrukturisasi industri jasa telekomunikasi di Indonesia yang ditandai dengan penghapusan kepemilikan bersama dan kepemilikan silang antara Telkom dan Indosat. Sejak bulan Agustus 2002 terjadi duopoli penyelenggaraan telekomunikasi lokal dan pada tangal 23 Oktober 2009, Telkom meluncurkan "New Telkom" ("Telkom baru") yang ditandai dengan penggantian identitas perusahaan.
- Applying advanced machine learning techniques to solve real world problems. As the core decision making engine of supply chain, Telkom has been leading the innovation of supply chain management technology. You will have the opportunity to work with the cross-functional team to create deep learning and machine learning algorithms to a form deep understanding of it’s vast product selection well as the hundreds of millions of active shoppers who use the platform. Your algorithms and models will help Telkom to improve supply chain system efficiency as well as other applications such as product selection, dynamic pricing and promotion.
Successful candidates will -
- Work with business, engineering and product teams to form an understanding of the requirements and processes of existing systems. Create deep learning and machine learning algorithms that can be applied to address business needs and provide business insights.
- Apply advanced machine learning / deep learning techniques to form a deep understandings of customer behavior and products. Create decision-support and decision-making systems based on such learning results to improve business efficiency.
- Participate in cutting-edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms and applications.
- Define and drive a technical vision and strategies to integrate machine learning algorithms into the existing production system and business decision making processes.
Successful candidates must -
- Education minumun Bachelor (S1) or Masters (S2) or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematic, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics.
- Have 3 years hands-on experience applying machine learning techniques to solve real-world problems.
- Have certification from trusted institutions recognized by professional organizations.
- Experience with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Caffe.
- Experience with a big data platform such as Hadoop and Spark.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or R.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL database.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English.
- Strong passion in mathemathic, statistic and programming.
- Closing date: December 31, 2020
- Focuses sales efforts by exploring customer value chain and acquiring new customer;
- Implement sales plan and communicate with customers in the territory in order to achieve target revenue;
- Obtain solution for customer requirement or issue on service for future service enhancement on timely manner and new product development in order to enhance service standard and to maximize customer satisfaction;
- Have a passion to maintain customer satisfaction and customer loyality in order to increase customer buying;
- Have a passion for visiting, proposing solution, negotiation and deal contract.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field;
- Minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00;
- Maximum 35 years old (as of july 1st 2019);
- At least 2 years working experience marketing and sales in corporate and government;
- Communicates in english at good level (at least equivalent to TOEFL score 450)
- Preferable having a national / international certificate from trusted institutions recognized by professional organizations;
- Good effective communication skill, industry analyst, digital and telecommunication skill.
- Location: Medan, Batam, Jakarta, Magelang">Magelang, Surabaya, Denpasar, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Pontianak, dan Papua Barat.
- Closing date: July 21, 2020
- As a DevOps Engineer you will provide automation system between development and operation. You will assist in deployment, build, testing, and release management processes. Together with team you will maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects. We need people who are willing to learn and great passion in simplify everything using technology.
- Deploying, developing, automating, maintaining and managing current digital platform, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Within a cross-functional team, collaborate with backend, frontend, quality assurance, documentation engineer, product owner, software architect and etc.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery.
- Handle code deployments in all environments.
- Automate the deployment and daily tasks (Infrastructure as Code).
- Ensure the system is operating properly.
- Participating in all agile activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Minimum of 2 year experience as SRE / DevOps.
- Preferable having a national / international certificate from trusted institutions recognized by professional organizations.
- Strong passion in technology, programming & software development.
- Humble culture, zero egos, and excellent collaborative spirit. We are all here to learn together and grow together as a team.
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Very good analytical and logical thinking.
- Good experience in solutions for high performance, scalability, reliability, microservices, SaaS architecture.
- Very good experience in using continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, etc.
- Very good experience using cloud service such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Good in scripting using Python, Bash scripting.
- Experience with automation / configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Very good understanding in linux environment.
- Good experience using infrastructure as a code tools such as Teraform, Ansible, etc.
- Experienced using Docker, Kubernetes, or other tools for containerization such as OpenShift.
- Good knowledge about database either SQL or NoSQL.
- Good Practice using Gitflow.
- Familiarity with test driven development.
- Closing date: July 21, 2020
Akses Situs Ini Lebih Cepat Tanpa Iklan Dengan Menginstall APP Android KARIR.BID pada Smartphonemu. Klik Disini Untuk Menginstall
Demikian Lowongan Kerja Juli 2020 Telkom Indonesia Oktober 2020 Kami Persembahkan. Semoga Lowongan Kerja Juli 2020 Telkom Indonesia Oktober 2020 Bermanfaat Untuk anda sekalian.