Description The Print Services Lead is responsible for the oversight of a wide range of prepress and print production duties in support of dFlows delivery of Print Services. They will ensure all material produced meets specification and quality standards for the dFlow Print Services customers.
• Responsible for all work performed in the dFlow Print Services department.
• Work with internal and external customers to provide quality print services.
• Responsibilities and work duties in this department include but not limited to;
Graphic Design Art Layout services Artwork Fixup Artwork Pre-flighting Prepress Planning Print Estimating
• Manage the work that the department is responsible for to ensure deadlines are met.
• Utilize estimating software to provide quotes to internal and external customers.
• Pre-flight artwork supplied as a part of the Prepress service.
• Fix artwork to achieve Print Ready status as a part of the Artwork Fix service.
• Supervise Print Services staff to meet customer expectations and ensure total satisfaction.
• Assign work and give instructions to Print Services staff.
• Reporting to the dFlow Studio Manager.
• 5+ years diversified experience in the Print industry or Graphic Design industries including practical
experience in prepress/graphic design.
• Strong math, computer, and analytical skills.
• Ability to work well under tight deadlines for projects of various size and scope.
• Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all prepress, printing processes, paper, ink, computer
operation and purchasing.
• Ability to calculate the quantity of paper, ink, plates and the time required to complete each job.
• Experience with the use of Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to communicate and convey information to customers and co-workers
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Websites : https://www.dflow.com.au and https://cmykhub.com/