We have a full-time job opening for a hands-on, responsible, accurate, detail-oriented Financial Controller in our Indonesia (Sanur, Bali) office.
The Financial Controller manages the accounting operations of the South-East Asia entities, the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported results, and ensure the reported results comply with applicable reporting standards. The position is also responsible for cash management and risk management.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Candidate must possess at least a University Degree in Finance or Accounting (GPA >3);
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Good command of Mandirin is mandatory;
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Knowledge in Chinese accounting and tax laws is a pre;
- Strong knowledge of financial statements, accounting, reporting, tax and fund management;
- Process-orientated to assist CFO to set up and maintain policies, procedures and business processes;
- Excellent capabilities in Excel;
- Experience using ERP system(s) in the accounting process.
1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures;
2. Manage outsourced accounting functions;
3. Oversee the accounts payable clerk;
4. Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations;
5. Periodic reporting, budgetting and forecasting.
1. Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner;
2. Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable;
3. Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly;
4. Process payroll in a timely manner;
5. Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed;
6. Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis;
7. Maintain the chart of accounts;
8. Maintain an orderly accounting filing system;
9. Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions.
1. Issue timely and complete financial statements;
2. Support the preparation of the corporate annual report;
3. Support the production of the annual budget and forecasts;
4. Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management;
5. Provide for a system of management cost reports;
6. Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
1. Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit;
2. Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
What we offer:
- Good salary and benefits;
- The opportunity to work in a true multi-national environment;
- Some travel to our branches;
- A great team in a high-tech environment